Skip to main content

Review: Johnson's Head-to-Toe Baby Wash

Greetings, my friends!

Bottom Line - I've used this for years to clean my brushes and will continue to use it for years to come.


Johnson and Johnson:

Johnson and Johnson is an American pharmaceutical, skincare, and medical device producing company. Johnson and Johnson was founded in 1886 by the Johnson brothers - Robert, James, and Edward. Their products evolved from ready-to-use surgical dressings to medicine to skincare to baby products. As of 2017, Johnson and Johnson was ranked 35 on Fortune 500 List.

Johnson's Baby Head-To-Toe Wash:
I know a lot of the products I've reviewed so far have high price tags or are considered luxury items. I didn't choose them because of their price - they honestly are the best products (I've found) for my face. And over the years, I've tried less expensive products hoping to find something comparable that wouldn't break the bank, but in the end if one expensive product replaces two or three less expensive products or works better on my skin, then I'm going to choose the product that works best. Having said that, Johnson's Baby Head-to-Toe wash is a fantastic brush cleaner! I began using this as a brush cleaner in 2005 and it works just as a well as the expensive brush cleaners I've tried from MAC, Sephora, Bare Minerals, Clinique, and Make-Up Forever.

Stats:

This costs between 2.99 and 20.99 depending on the size of the bottle. As you only need a dollop of the wash to clean your brushes - this will last a very long time. You can buy this almost anywhere - CVS, Walmart, Costco, Target, almost any grocery store, etc.

I hope this helps. :) Feel free to ask me any questions. I'm happy to help.


JessiPedia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Skinceuticals' CE Ferulic or Phloretin CF

Greetings, my friends! I originally wrote this post back in 2012 after I searched other reviews for the similarities and differences between Skinceuticals' Phloretin CF and CE Ferulic. There were a ton of postings online (and still are) about CE Ferulic and how fantastic it is, but Phloretin CF (being the newer product) has fewer post while costing the same. So which one do you choose? That is what I hope to address in this post in my updated review of these products. Bottom Line - b oth products are incredible! If you have wrinkles - CE Ferulic is the way to go. But if you have combination or oily skin and are focused on evening your skintone and/or correcting hyperpigmentation - then you'll want Phloretin CF. I prefer Phloretin CF over CE Ferulic (which I'll explain why below), but my hubby-to-be prefers CE Ferulic (which I'll also explain below).  Skinceuticals: Skinceuticals is a US skincare company that was created by Alden...

Review: 6 Different SokoGlam Sheet Masks

Greetings, my friends! Bottom Line  - I would buy almost every mask again with the exception of the E-Nature mask. E-Nature: Per SokoGlam.com, E-Nature was founded on the principle of creating breakthrough formulas for your skin by fusing cutting-edge Korean technology with the safest and most effective natural ingredients. E-Nature's Squeeze Green Watery Sheet Mask: This mask was "okay." It's a cotton mask soaked in watery essence (not goo) which felt nice and cool on my face, but I didn't see any difference other than that it slightly hydrated my skin. It's meant to treat excess sebum, but I didn't notice a difference either. This costs $2.50, but I don't think I'll buy it again. Klavuu: Per SokoGlam.com, Klavuu is Korea's first marine pearl cosmetic brand that infuses natural pearl, essential oils, and marine plant extracts into their signature formulas. Natural pearls will enrich, hydrate, and firm the skin, for the most ra...

Review: Dermalogica's Sebum Clearing Masque

Greetings, my friends! Bottom Line  - I would repurchase this again and have several times. Dermalogica :  Dermalogica is an American skincare company founded by Jane and Rey Wurwand in 1986. However, before the first Dermalogica products were made - in 1983, Jane, a U.K. trained skin therapist, opened "The International Dermal Institute" for licensed skin therapists to teach hands-on postgraduate level skincare training. Realizing there weren't products on the market which matched what she was teaching, Jane and Rey established Dermalogica. They decided they wanted a p roduct line free of common irritants and ingredients which they felt led to breakouts, such as lanolin, SD alcohol, mineral oil, artificial colors, and fragrances - and that's exactly what they ended up creating. Dermalogica Sebum Clearing Masque: This is a cool clay mask that treats acne and helps prevent outbreaks. The clay helps absorb extra sebum while the salicylic acid clears pore congestion...