Skip to main content

Review: COSRX's Acne Pimple Master Patch

Greetings, my friends!

Bottom Line - I buy these in bulk because they are amazing! I can't recommend these enough.

COSRX:
Per SokoGlam.com, COSRX incorporates effective ingredients such as snail mucin, yeast ferment, and skin-renewing chemical exfoliants to transform your skin. The moment your skin meets COSRX, you can expect more tomorrow.

COSRX's Acne Pimple Master Patch:
These are incredible! These are my secret go-to pimple solution! Basically this is a sticker acne treatment. You put these clear stickers (which come in different sizes) directly on your pimple and leave it on overnight (or you can use them during the day if you want). What's amazing about this is when you wake up, you can actually see a little white residue on the sticker where the sticker pulled out your pimple's infection and/or pulled the infection to the surface so that it can be dealt with and treated. Unlike topical creams, this sticks to your skin and doesn't rub off while you sleep. One of my favorite things about this is that I can put this on after I tone my face and it stays on my face through my next six steps and overnight. This is a must for anyone who suffers from general acneic skin or cystic acne.

Stats:
This costs $5 for 24 patches.You can buy this on Sokoglam.com (which is where I bought mine), but it looks like it is also available on Amazon. Unlike my standard warning about buying beauty products from Amazon or Ebay - I would happily buy this from Amazon as it's only $5.

That’s it. Let me know if you have any questions. I’m happy to help.


JessiPedia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Skinceuticals' CE Ferulic or Phloretin CF

Greetings, my friends! I originally wrote this post back in 2012 after I searched other reviews for the similarities and differences between Skinceuticals' Phloretin CF and CE Ferulic. There were a ton of postings online (and still are) about CE Ferulic and how fantastic it is, but Phloretin CF (being the newer product) has fewer post while costing the same. So which one do you choose? That is what I hope to address in this post in my updated review of these products. Bottom Line - b oth products are incredible! If you have wrinkles - CE Ferulic is the way to go. But if you have combination or oily skin and are focused on evening your skintone and/or correcting hyperpigmentation - then you'll want Phloretin CF. I prefer Phloretin CF over CE Ferulic (which I'll explain why below), but my hubby-to-be prefers CE Ferulic (which I'll also explain below).  Skinceuticals: Skinceuticals is a US skincare company that was created by Alden...

Review: 6 Different SokoGlam Sheet Masks

Greetings, my friends! Bottom Line  - I would buy almost every mask again with the exception of the E-Nature mask. E-Nature: Per SokoGlam.com, E-Nature was founded on the principle of creating breakthrough formulas for your skin by fusing cutting-edge Korean technology with the safest and most effective natural ingredients. E-Nature's Squeeze Green Watery Sheet Mask: This mask was "okay." It's a cotton mask soaked in watery essence (not goo) which felt nice and cool on my face, but I didn't see any difference other than that it slightly hydrated my skin. It's meant to treat excess sebum, but I didn't notice a difference either. This costs $2.50, but I don't think I'll buy it again. Klavuu: Per SokoGlam.com, Klavuu is Korea's first marine pearl cosmetic brand that infuses natural pearl, essential oils, and marine plant extracts into their signature formulas. Natural pearls will enrich, hydrate, and firm the skin, for the most ra...

Review: Dermalogica's Sebum Clearing Masque

Greetings, my friends! Bottom Line  - I would repurchase this again and have several times. Dermalogica :  Dermalogica is an American skincare company founded by Jane and Rey Wurwand in 1986. However, before the first Dermalogica products were made - in 1983, Jane, a U.K. trained skin therapist, opened "The International Dermal Institute" for licensed skin therapists to teach hands-on postgraduate level skincare training. Realizing there weren't products on the market which matched what she was teaching, Jane and Rey established Dermalogica. They decided they wanted a p roduct line free of common irritants and ingredients which they felt led to breakouts, such as lanolin, SD alcohol, mineral oil, artificial colors, and fragrances - and that's exactly what they ended up creating. Dermalogica Sebum Clearing Masque: This is a cool clay mask that treats acne and helps prevent outbreaks. The clay helps absorb extra sebum while the salicylic acid clears pore congestion...